SC “Uzavtosanoat” signed following International Agreements:
- In terms of Agreement on strategic partnership signed by the government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and “GM Daewoo Auto & Technology” Company, JSC “GM Uzbekistan” was established – new production of light vehicles.
- In terms of Agreement signed by “ISUZU Motors” and “ITOCHU Corporation”, LLC “SamAuto” launched production of Japanese buses and small-capacity trucks.
- In terms of Agreement signed by “MAN Truck&Bus AG” Concern and “MAN Group”, LLC with participation of foreign investments "JV MAN AUTO UZBEKISTAN" was established and launched production of MAN trucks and commercial vehicles.
- Due to joint efforts of “General Motors” and JSC “Uzavtosanoat” new Plant on production of engines “GM Powertrain Uzbekistan” was established in Tashkent.
- Japanese Company “ISUZU Motors” and JSC “Uzavtosanoat” signed and Agreement on realization of 8% share in chartered capital of Samarkand Automotive Plant.