logo
back

TASHKENT, MARCH 10, 2014. GENERAL MOTORS UZBEKISTAN PRESENTED CHEVROLET ORLANDO - NEW VAN DESIGNED BY GENERAL MOTORS KOREA.

24.06.2014

On March 10, 2014 in Tashkent, General Motors Uzbekistan presented the Chevrolet Orlando - a new minivan, designed by General Motors Korea.

Production of the Chevrolet Orlando was carried out on newly established facilities in the Khorezm region of Technology SKD.

The car comes with an economical 1.8-liter engine producing 141 horsepower with an average fuel consumption of 7.9 liters per 100 km and with 6-speed automatic transmission.

The car is equipped with front and side airbags, anti-lock brakes, height adjustable steering column, electric door mirrors, rear view mirrors, the function of adjusting the front seats in four directions. Additional options available are the rain sensor, climate control, cruise control and parking sensor.

Chevrolet Orlando - a mid-size seven-seater minivan. The car is implemented on the platform of the popular sedan - Chevrolet Cruze. Compact minivan has a vibrant appearance, emphasized by the low roofline and silhouette reminiscing of a crossover. It is, first of all, of an interest to couples, a pick-up a car for all occasions. The model features practicality and spaciousness.

The presence of seven seats in any combination, demonstrates this. Versatility and impressive spacious interior for cargo cannot be ignored.

In addition to the 16 combinations of the location of seats in the Chevrolet Orlando, there are many functions that provide additional comfort for the driver and passengers. The instrument panel is rich in various features. All controls are located on convenient locations.

Reference:

"Uzavtosanoat" was created in March 17, 1994. The company currently comprises over 40 large and medium-sized companies. The principal activity of the joint-stock company is the production of passenger cars, buses, trucks and component parts. Number of employees at enterprises of the industry more than 18 thousand people.

«General Motors» - the largest automaker in the world. GM, founded in 1908, now employs approximately 250,000 employees worldwide. With headquarters in Detroit, GM manufactures cars and trucks in 38 countries. More information about company GM is at www.gm.com.

JSC «GM Uzbekistan», located in Asaka city in Uzbekistan, was created by General Motors and Uzavtosanoat in March 2008. "Uzavtosanoat" owns the 75% of the stake in the joint venture, the remaining 25% is owned by General Motors. More than 8,000 people work in GM Uzbekistan. They make ​​more than 250 thousand cars a year, and cars are sold in the domestic market and exported to Russia and other CIS countries.

For further information contact: J.J. Akramov - Head of Press Service of "Uzavtosanoat" – Tel: (+99871) 267-74-85, e-mail: avtoolam@mail.ru 

Other press releases

up