ATTENTION TO ORGANIZATIONS AND ENTERPRISES!
Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent announces the tender.
"Purchase of equipment for furnishing the Scientific and Technical Laboratory" Assessment of the seismic stability of buildings and structures "at the Technopark of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent."
The maximum acceptable amount is 4,123,350,000 (Four billion one hundred twenty-three million three hundred fifty thousand) sums.
Funding source: Funds resources for the Support of Seismology, Seismic Resistance of Structures and Seismic Safety under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Delivery time: 60 days.
Customer: Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
Customer's address: 100095, 17, Kichik Halka street, Almazar district, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Tel: +998 (71) 246-70-82, email. email@example.com
Customer’s contract person: Karimov Bekmurod + 998974946696
The project will be financed from the fund for supporting the field of seismology, ensuring seismic resistance of structures and seismic safety under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The tender may be undertaken by domestic and foreign enterprises and firms that have declared their intention to participate in the tender on the proposed conditions;
The following qualification requirements are imposed on the participant to participate in the tender:
- availability of circulating assets in the amount of at least 20% of the tender subject value or bank guarantee for the provision of these funds.
- civil legal capacity and powers to conclude a contract;
- experience of work over the past three years in the supply and maintenance of equipment similar to the subject of the tender;
- availability of qualified specialists for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the equipment of the subject of the tender:
The following participants are not allowed to participate in the tender procedures:
- those at the stage of reorganization (division, merger), liquidation or bankruptcy, whose property has been seized, as well as having direct organizational, legal or financial dependence on each other, expressed in the form of acts of foundation, financial participation, holding and other forms;
- those established less than 6 months before the announcement of the tender;
- those in a state of litigation or arbitration with the customer;
- those registered in states or territories that provide a preferential tax regime and / or do not provide for the disclosure and provision of information during financial transactions (offshore zones), as well as to non-resident accounts in banks located in offshore zones;
- those located in the Unified register of bad-faith executors;
- those having arrears in taxes and other obligatory payments.
Requirements for all documents required for the preparation and submission of a tender proposal are reflected in the tender documentation, including forms and samples for filling out.
Tender documentation can be downloaded on a special information portal of public procurement dxarid.uzex.uz/ru/tender2/lot/7124402/ or requested from the tender organizer by sending a request to the address: 100060, 19/18 Amir Timur str. Mirabad district, Tashkent city. email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals will be accepted by the organizer of the tender at the above address.
The deadline for submitting proposals to the tender organizer after the publication of the announcement in the special information portal of public procurement www.xarid.uz until "25" July 2021 16:34.
Breaking the seal of tender proposals will take place at least 30 days after the publication of the announcement "25" July 2021 16:34 at a meeting of the procurement commission, which will be held in the conference room of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, at the address: 100095, 17, Kichik Halka street, Almazar district, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.