Due to the current epidemiological situation in our country, UzAuto Motors takes all measures to minimize the negative effects of restrictions and adapt our work to new conditions.
In recent weeks, we began to receive a lot more calls. The load on our call center has increased significantly, and we try to answer your questions to the maximum and minimize the negative consequences of restrictions. We apologize if you sometimes have to wait for an answer.
We thank each client for your patience and understanding!
Also, we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions from customers:
Is it possible to purchase UzAuto Motors cars during restrictions due to coronavirus in a non-contact way?
Due to the current situation around the coronavirus, UzAuto Motors recommends making a purchase using non-contact routes using mobile capabilities.
- Today it is possible through the Uzavtosavdo application, an additional option has also been added to the Telegram bot @uzautosanoat_bot for making a car contract. In addition, until the improvement of the epidemiological situation in the country, the company extended the payment term under the contract from 7 to 21 calendar days.
- You can pay without a commission through the Milliy mobile payment system from the National Bank for Foreign Economic Activities of the Republic of Uzbekistan. When paying through the Milliy payment system, the buyer is not charged a commission. To do this, you need to download this application to your gadget. Buyers can also pay in commercial banks through the Munis system, while banks do not charge commission fees for the service - 0%. Making payments through the Milliy mobile application and the Munis payment system, you can be sure that your funds are credited to the company account correctly and in a matter of seconds.
In addition, the purchase can be made by calling the official dealerships. For this, dealers have launched Call Centers on an ongoing basis. By contacting these numbers, you can purchase cars on specially declared shares or get a car delivery contract. The dealer will take all measures to ensure that the buyer can make a purchase without leaving home.
Do car dealerships work today?
All UzAuto Motors dealerships operate as normal. In all dealerships of the company precautions are taken:
- Installed devices with antiseptic drugs;
- Disinfection is carried out using special sprayers;
- Employees are provided with protective masks and antiseptics.
How can I register a new car if there is no way to go to the traffic police?
Since April 6 this year, directly at 29 dealerships of UzAuto Motors, the activities of employees of the vehicle registration departments of the State Road Safety Service have been organized.
Starting April 6, vehicle owners who have not registered their new cars purchased from these 29 dealers within 10 days will be held liable in accordance with the Code of Administrative Responsibility of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Buyers who have purchased a car at other dealerships can register their car after quarantine without penalty.
How to pay for a loan for a car in quarantine?
For the first time in Uzbekistan, UzAuto Motors, together with Infinbank and Kapitalbank, offers customers to issue a car loan online from 18% per annum. A purchase loan can be obtained through the mobile applications of banks without the need for presence.
Credits are issued for the purchase of Spark, Nexia, Lacetti, Tracker, Malibu 1.5, as well as Trailblazer cars.
How can legal entities buy cars if it is not possible to come to a car dealership?
Now UzAuto Motors cars have become possible to purchase for legal entities from corporate cards through the Uzcardtrade marketplace online. Uzcardtrade.uz electronic fair is an open and transparent trading platform through which legal entities can round-the-clock purchase of necessary goods (works, services) using Uzcard corporate cards. The main feature of the site is that it allows you to translate documentation related to purchases on a corporate card into electronic form.
Where can I consult if I have problems with the car?
For all urgent issues, you can contact the Call Center of the company at 78 141 77 77. Schedule for receiving calls: weekdays - from 9.00 to 19.00. Saturday - from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where can I find all the shares of UzAuto Motors?
News about promotions and other events of the company are published on official websites and channels in social networks: